Airlines Companies Demand Waiver Of Interest On Bank Loan
Kathmandu – Air Service Operating Companies have demanded the bodies concerned to waive the interest on the loan of at least one year taken from banks and financial institutions.
A meeting of the Airlines Operators Association of Nepal, an umbrella organization of Air Service Operators’ Companies, held on Thursday urged the banks and financial institutions to make arrangements to pay the loan taken in foreign currency in Nepali currency.
Association Spokesperson Yograj Kandel said that the air service operator’s companies demanded the government to announce relief package, saying there was a negative impact on Nepal’s aviation sector with the spread of COVID-19 across the world.
Various demands including banks and financial institutions should issue a concessional loan to airline companies at mutual consensus were put forth before the government.
Issuing a press release, the Association urged the government to waive tax as an incentive, concession on interest, to provide a discount in landing, parking and other charges as it would take a long time to revive the aviation sector ruined due to coronavirus.
Similarly, all helicopter companies decided to ground helicopters from April 1, 2020, except for the helicopters made pre-agreement for flights.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season