3 Billion Budget for Tourism Development in Bagmati State
Makawanpur – The Bagmati state government has planned Rs 3 billion-budget for the tourism promotion with infrastructure development in the current fiscal year.
The budget managed by the Ministry of Industry, Tourism, Forest and Environment, will be spent to construct necessary infrastructures and publicity campaign.
Planning Officer at the Ministry, Hem Pathak, informed that the State government has intensified the process to build physical infrastructures by determining the tourist destinations in all districts except in the Kathmandu Valley.
“The concept of ‘one district one model tourist destination’ will be implemented. According to him, Sailung of Dolakha, Hariharpur fort of Sindhuli, Basukithumki of Kavre, Kakani of Nuwakot, Brahmayani of Sindhupalchowk, Ruby Valley of Dhading, Somdang of Rasuwa, Daman-Chitlang of Makwanpur, Meghauli of Chitwan and Jiri Shivalaya of Ramechhap have been determined as tourist destinations.
The tourist destinations were however determined by the respective districts. The Ministry is also planning to launch separate programmes for Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Lalitpur districts. Coordination and collaboration with the local levels have been extended for the implementation of the project.
Moreover, the construction of hill stations in addition to the tourist destinations has begun in Chitwan, Rasuwa, and Kavre. Rural municipalities, municipalities and Hetauda sub metropolis of Makwanpur have forwarded the programs to build tourism infrastructures.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season