16th Elephant Festival from Dec 26
Chitwan – Touristic town Sauraha is hosting the Elephant Festival from coming December 26.
The six-day 16th edition of the festival in particular aims to encourage tourists expecting to promote the Visit Nepal Year 2020, said the festival organizer, Regional Hotel Association, Sauraha.
According to Deepak Bhattarai, the Association chair, elephant football, elephant polo, elephant fast walks, elephant beauty peasant and picnic for elephants are a part of the festival.
Bhaghmara Ground in Sauraha is the venue for the festival which will have 50 stalls altogether relating to touristic stuff, several verities of food and handicraft items.
Nepal Communist Party chair Pushpa Kamal Dahal ‘ Prachanda’ is scheduled to inaugurate the festival.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season