View Tower and Buddha Park Inaugurated at Bandeutar Hill
Sunsari – In a bid to promote tourism at Bandeutar hill in Bhumlu rural municipality-8, Dolalghat, the construction of a view tower and a Buddhapark has been taken ahead.
Bagmati State Ministry of Industry, Tourism, Forest and Environment has put forward the construction of a view tower and Buddha park at the tourism site Dolalghat at the cost of Rs 55 million.
Inaugurating the view tower and Buddha park on Sunday, Tourism Minster Arun Nepal informed that the view tower will be constructed through the public budget in the current fiscal year while Buddha park will be built next year.
“We are also exploring potential tourism sites in the state”, he said.
Also speaking on the occasion, state assembly member Laxman Lamsal, District Coordination Committee Kavrepalanchowk chief Uddhav KC and Dolalghat Chamber of Commerce and Industry Suresh Kakshypati suggested protecting the structures for promoting tourism in Dolalghat.
Ward chair Motilal Tamang said this year they are planning to complete the construction of seven picnic spots, three public toilets, and 586-meter-long slate pavement along with view tower.
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season