Simrik Air to Add Two Helicopters
Kathmandu – Simrik Air is going to add adding two new Bell 505 Jet Ranger helicopters at the end of January 2020. After this, Simrik Air will have 7 helicopters in its fleet.
Prem Thapa, General Manager of Simrik Air said that the America-made Bell Textron choppers will be brought in the last week of January 2020 and the company expects that the new five-seater (four passengers plus one pilot) helicopters would help it provide rescue operations besides providing reliable series.
“We have already conducted test flights of the choppers,” he said adding, “They are safe, reliable, cost-effective and high-altitude friendly,” said Thapa.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season