Pun Hill Must-See Destination of the World (Photo Feature)
– Man Raj Simkhada/Nepalayatimes
Punhil is One of Nepal’s most famous treks in Nepal. This trek is best suited for those people willing to see the high Himalayan mountain range within a short period of time without going high mountain areas. From where, a trekker can sight Annapurna 1st, 2nd, 4th& Fishtail, Himchuli Lamjung Himal Himalayas. This also called Ghorepani Punhill trek is also the gateway to Annapurna Base Camp Trek. This area is inhabited by the Gurung and Magar community of Magdi district during the trek from Ghandruk and Landruk; we can experience their local culture and traditional activities.
The beautiful mountain range, landscape, and the local culture always attract thousands of visitors every year in this area.
This trek is known as one of the easiest treks in Nepal which can be done from 5 to 7 days, therefore, this trek is best for busy people. As being one of the easiest trekking destinations this area is always covered by a crowd, the viewpoint of this trek is called Punhill which is at the elevation of 3200m from where many high mountains can be seen with the early sunrise view.
Photo: Man Raj Simkhada
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season