INGO PHASE Nepal Vacancy Announcement
– Nepalaya Jobs
Kathmandu – PHASE Nepal is a not for profit NGO established in 2006 by a group of development professionals dedicated to supporting poor communities in Humla, Bajura, Mugu, Gorkha, Dhading, Chitwan, Nuwakot, Kathmandu, and Sindhupalchok districts of Nepal. For the last 13 years, PHASE Nepal has been improving the livelihoods of rural people by providing immediate support through health care and education services, and create opportunities in communities for self-empowerment. Currently, PHASE Nepal’s projects on health, education, livelihoods, and reconstruction are funded by a number of institutional and individual donors from different countries. PHASE has around 200 staff working for different projects.
PHASE Nepal is currently looking for suitable candidates for the following position:
1. Position: Communication Officer: 1
Duty Station: Centre Office, Kathmandu with frequent visit to PHASE Nepal’s Project Districts
• Deliver and evaluate the content across a range of communications channels including web-based media platforms, website content management system and social media channels
• Provide proactive internal and external communications support for the organization including overseeing and maintaining the organization’s social media channels
• Support to maximize external positive profile-building opportunities, and raise awareness of PHASE Nepal and its work with key stakeholders
• Write and disseminate communication material, respond to inquiries from the public and donors
• Frequent Visit to Project Areas to collect project activities related videos and photos
• Edit Videos and Photos collected from Project Areas or any events of the organization and create attractive and creative content for Website and social media pages of the organization
• Collect stories from the project areas, proofread and send it to the donors and other agencies as required.
• Ensure that all communications and imagery produced must be in line with the values of PHASE.
• Work with partners/donors to support fundraising campaigns in Austria, UK, and elsewhere.
• Identify and resolve minor issues on the website.
Required Skills And Qualification
• Bachelor Degree in any discipline
• Excellent written and spoken English and Nepali
• Excellent graphic/web (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) and Video editing skills
• Photography and Videography skills
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms
• Strong track record of producing content for and managing social media channels and website
• Previously written engaging and high-quality print and digital content for internal and external audiences
Salary and Benefits: Basic Salary: NPR. 48,470 /- per month
In addition to Basic Salary, we offer Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Allowances, Food and Field Allowances (in accordance with the remoteness of the workstation), Medical Insurance, and Accidental Insurance.
2. Position: Project Manager: 1
The Project manager will be responsible for the overall management of the project such as planning, implementation, monitoring, and other project activities. S/he must take a pro-active role in coordination, rapport building with Rural Municipality, local communities and also with district-level stakeholders.
S/He will be reporting to the Programme Manager.
Duty Station: Central Office, Kathmandu with 70% visit to PHASE Nepal’s Project Districts (Mugu, Humla, Bajura )
Required Skills and Qualification
• Master’s Degree in any discipline with basic degree in HA/ Staff Nurse
• Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in managing Health projects in managerial level with a demonstrable record of accomplishment of best performance.
• Excellent project management skills plus strong in planning and financial management (proficient in budgeting and using MS- Office)
• We should be able to generate high quality technical as well as narrative reports of the project activities independently.
• Should be open-minded, presentable, creative and innovative with decision making and problem-solving.
• Proven track record of leading the team in achieving the target of the project
• Willingness and fitness to travel remote areas
• Fluency in both speaking and written English/Nepali language
Salary and Benefits: Basic Salary: NPR. 67,500 /- per month
In addition to Basic Salary, we offer Provident Fund (10% of Basic Salary), Gratuity (8.33% of Basic Salary), Festival Allowances (Pro-rata basis), Food and Field Allowances (in accordance with the remoteness of the workstation), Medical Insurance worth Rs. 2,00,000 (Two Lakh Only) along with dependent (Spouse, 3 children or Parents) and Accidental Insurance worth Rs. 20,00,000 (Twenty Lakh Only)
FOR APPLY: Interested candidates meeting above mentioned criteria are requested to send their updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 11 October 2019.
PHASE Nepal is an equal opportunities employer and strictly follows the merit-based selection. Qualified female candidates or those from disadvantaged communities are strongly encouraged to apply. PHASE reserves the right to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process.
No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any inappropriate recommendation will automatically disqualify the candidate from further processing.
READ THESE ALSO
LATEST VACANCIES ………
Sunrise Bank Limited Vacancy Announcement
Sangrila Hotel Vacancy Announcement
INGO Vacancy on WaterAid Nepal
Vacancy Announcement From UN-Habitat
Everest Bank Limited Vacancy Announcement
Vacancy Announcement from Citizens Bank
UNDP Vacancy AnnouncementVacancy Notice From Nepal Bank Limited
READ THESE VACANCIES
Others Job Vacancy related to Bank, Government, and INGO
Banking Job Vacancy for Various Positions
UN Jobs Nepal, World Food Programme
Internships Opportunities at USAID-Nepal
Jyoti Bikash Bank Vacancy Announcement
Hyatt Regency Hotel Vacancy Announcement
Practical Action Vacancy Announcement