Blacktopping Process Begins in Patan Airport
Baitadi–The blacktopping process in Patan airport has begun after a long gap. Though it was expected to complete the blacktopping process in April 2018, the process has begun just.
The airport sources have shared that the bid would be completed in 20 days. The total cost for the purpose is estimated by over 13 million rupees.
The air services from the airport were begun in 2035 BS. With the competition of the task, the flight services are expected to be regular and smoother and locals of Bajhang, Baitadi, and Dadeldhura will be directly benefited.
The blacktopping process has brought cheers to the people as it might be significant to attract more tourists in the region during visit Nepal 2020.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season